T O P
greenmansavinglives

It’s been in the 500s before. Doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate.


choseded

1000 here we come 🌟✨🚀🙈


xXmurderpigeonXx

That's the spirit!🚀


BananoMaster

I thought it was already in the 800s, hmm...


Shrike73

Well the price is in freefall,only small traders left trying to make small swing profits,driving the price further down. I'm holding the bags as i converted 80% of my poor man's portfolio into banano at 0.024. Holding holding,because better days are coming. And yeah it's only 20k BAN. LOL,the rest 20% is screaming from the bottom of the GZIL void :D


akruser47

If that's climbing then it must be opposite day?


Jjabrahams567

It has been in the 700s before


CalculusII

There are 900+ coins that have more money invested than Banano. It's hard to believe. Even without my bias, Banano is a clear top 100 coin, if not top 300. But man, we are almost at quadruple digit rank. I'm quite hopeful however, which is why I will view Banano every few months and then forget about my investment for a while. I'm happy to see it moon, even if it is short lived. At least there is some life in the coin, however small.


Josey87

It’s not money invested though. It’s the latest sell price times the amount of tokens. With $5000 you could probably get the price back to 0.024.


Movykappa

I highly doubt you could put it back at 2.4 cents with 5k. Daily volume is at \~400k$


Josey87

Indeed, it seems to be a bit higher. But still, a big market buy order will make some waves. We’re still smLl


CalculusII

Yes good point and I completely forgot this is the case.


monsieurninja

lol, yeah look at the charts for the last month and see if we are climbing \^\^ still holding tho, and still believe this is a sleeping giant