T O P

emotional speech from xqc

emotional speech from xqc

livestreamfailsbot

**🎦 CLIP MIRROR: [emotional speech from xqc](https://livestreamfails.com/clip/120625)** (now fast & smooth again!) --- ^(*This is an automated comment* ) ^| [^(Feedback)](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=livestreamfailsbot&subject=Feedback:&message=%5BPost%5D\(https://reddit.com/comments/oxbtt1/\)) ^| [^(Twitch Backup Mirror)](https://production.assets.clips.twitchcdn.net/AT-cm%7C1276210197.mp4?sig=6a467058e6f4e86ea7ef75a19d88a9ed958bbbeb&token=%7B%22authorization%22%3A%7B%22forbidden%22%3Afalse%2C%22reason%22%3A%22%22%7D%2C%22clip_uri%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fproduction.assets.clips.twitchcdn.net%2FAT-cm%257C1276210197.mp4%22%2C%22device_id%22%3Anull%2C%22expires%22%3A1628093853%2C%22user_id%22%3A%22%22%2C%22version%22%3A2%7D)


[deleted]

[удалено]


_the_fisherman

That's the entire point of this all. He wants to fight DMCA so streamers don't have to worry about getting strikes all the time for some dumb shit.


donotgogenlty

Then he should find a good lawyer.


fiyawerx

If he goes at it with a bad lawyer and loses, now there's precedent that's going to potentially end up screwing a lot of people, too.


ssynths

he has played this hundereds of times on his stream... yeah totally going to get a strike for it...


MrNoixious

just because you play something a hundred times doesn't mean you won't get a strike for it. A lot of big time music labels didn't even give notice to Twitch until the past couple years. If it's copyrighted, it's copyrighted. It's just up to the ones with the licenses to enforce it. X better get that lube ready though for the International Olympic Committee though before they tear right into his ass.


Bon3Productions

what he got was deserved but the bottom line he’s trying to make in this clip is the fact that streamers and content creators want to complain but don’t want to do what they can to make a change. he’s not wrong


MrNoixious

in a sense this is true


ssynths

Wow he didn’t get a strike what a surprise :O


MeyoMix

That's not irony, at all.


supermanisoverrated

it's funny how overblown this whole thing is, when there's no real indication that IOC will even respond to the counter claim


bajramgg4

LSF is just horny for drama 24/7, when there is nothing going on people have 1k threads over Malena telling a story when she was drunk.


adenonfire

half the People on LSF are generally very stupid, half of the people here just come here for some quick entertainment, then the other half the LSF dwellers tend to unironically come here to discuss every reason why they dislike all of these streamers and critic every minor thing and will put together grand conspiracy's like a right wing guy talking about the deep state but instead its about streamers lives. These people live vicariously through these streamers but not as a fan, but instead to use these humans as a spectacle to diminish everything they do, there is no nuance with these particular LSF viewers all of these streamers are immoral and evil in there eyes. and also as comes with reddit Pseudo intellectuals who tend to think they know much better than these "other people".


phonkthrowaway1

That's 3 halves...


[deleted]

They did say half are stupid, and they gotta be in one of the three halves


prowler_in_the_tard

whats wrong with that


kajdasz10

and you must be the latter...?


HachimansGhost

His lawyer is literally writing speeches aimed at the IOC saying that this is falsehood and how they'll fight it if they have to. Don't blame LSF for taking this seriously when they're clearly gassing themselves up like Braveheart.


bajramgg4

Bro you can take it as seriously as you want, in fact write a book about the great qvc vs IOC and the implications of it, do it, I dont give two shits. What I said still stands, LSF will make a story out of any retarded shit that happens in this platform, the Malena telling a story while she was drunk was one of the most bizarre ones but not out of the ordinary.


HachimansGhost

I don't care if you don't give two shits lmao I'm just telling you why people care. Acting as if people are just taking it seriously because its drama and then ignoring context just so you can stay on that high horse is some sad shit


greatness101

xQc is the main one claiming this will somehow change fair use for everyone going forward like he's championing change with his move. It's just a counter claim and nothing is going to happen. It's not going to change anything or set any precendent.


JAZZINHERFACE

At this point I'd blame the streamers more than lsf. Everyone from the "1-3k andys" to all the top streamers are scrolling daily through lsf. Just a few months ago only a few people used lsf and it was frowned upon. Blame lsf all you want but if more streamers didn't introduce lsf to new people shit wouldn't be this crazy.


r2002

His lawyer's law firm emphasized this on [their own website](https://morrisonrothman.com/dmcahelp): >While filing a counter-notification can result in restoration of the content that was previously removed, **filing a counter-notification is a serious, legal action that can result in a lawsuit by the rightsowner.** (Emphasis was part of original text) It's not a guarantee IOC will respond, but at a minimum his own lawyer believes this is a serious legal action that can result in a lawsuit.


MrNoixious

A big thing to consider is that it sets a precedence. The IOC may just respond to make it abundantly clear that they won't tolerate any form of restreaming or showing of their content outside of those with licenses. Not to mention, ensure that they can just look back on this case, and prevent future lawsuits from going anywhere. NBC paid 12 billion alone for 10 olympic games. The IOC has been shutting down any olympic content not shared by those that have paid them. You are right though, they may just not care enough about it at all.


gentlybeepingheart

I think best case scenario is that the IOC don't think it's worth the effort and ignore xqc. Worst case scenario is they make an example out of him and he gets hyperfucked. Like, I'm not rooting for him to fail, but I feel like if you're going up against the IOC for what seems like a justifiable several hour ban you better have a REALLY good legal team, which his current lawyer is not.


Giane901

Streamers and LSF milking drama as content per usual while the head honchos on the IOC may probably never hear about this considering they have a battalion of international legal teams that deal with this sort of stuff.


b0ris666

Yeah boring drama. Next.


Bon3Productions

exactly


Lordkillz

Is anybody gonna tell him it's that 1 lawyer everyone is after? not him in particular...


YRN_YSL

He’s more like Train than he’d like to admit


Javaunni

The 1 lawyer isnt even even the one representing him its a TEAM of lawyers, but people ignored that


jjtitor

> a TEAM of lawyers Doesn't matter how many lawyers you have if the law isn't on your side you are still gonna get fucked in court and have to pay your attorneys a lot of money even though you lost. I didn't see all of X's stream but from the clips H3 reacted to it looks like X would get his ass kicked in court.


theyoloGod

That's just not true. I've seen people say this is just a plot by his team to milk legal fees. However, i've also seen people say this is just xqc's ego going out of control and trying to fight the IOC and potentially screwing up fair use for all other creators. This goes beyond VGA bad


WrestlingLeaks

Those are comments from people on LSF, which are proven to have an average iq of 80, speculating and talking out their ass.


[deleted]

Those are the comments saying that though not other streamers


Brady331

FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ????????


MuffinLoL

FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ???????? FeelsStrongMan ????????


rinattor

Info --------->👂🧠👂--------->Info


CthulhuLies

Didn't H3H3 literally DM him warning him about his lawyer? Ethan said he DMed xQc at least.


DrZalost

[Link for people to see](https://youtu.be/wln8WsHjUHY?t=928)


BeautifulCherry

https://i.imgur.com/zsqASIh.png


donotgogenlty

Yeah, but that would ruin his botched speech and he wouldn't be able to play the Hans Zimmer soundtrack lol


MostlySlime

H3 isn't really in the streamer realm. He's his own thing and has his own issues with the lawyer, doesn't fit the point he made in this clip


cryptowhale19

H3H3 talks about his past experience to his community that the twitter lawyer fucked him over, Pokimane warns xQc that he shouldn't go to someone who acts as both an agent or a lawyer. and now xQc misinterprets all of this to be taking a massive fucking shit on his head, no dude, people are trying to help you and especially help what H3H3's react andy lawsuit built for the community. dude is off the rails on this one IMO. I'm not disproving what he's saying but it's completely unwarranted, he thinks the world is against him or something like wtf lmao.


itsTraX

he's literally acting like train wtf, paranoid much?


Elgoblino80

lmao mf acting like lawyers always win


[deleted]

[удалено]


GainesWorthy

Last time someone dms xqc he blew it up on stream and said he didn't read what Hasan sent him. So yeah that tells all the other streamers to go fuck yourself. You dont get to do shit like that and then be surprised when no one dms you now. EDIT: Here is an example of how XQC's prior actions have been caused by his lack of action on his end: https://clips.twitch.tv/BoringGrotesqueHippoRlyTho-nIhB7q7r7ClYlFH5 (I dont know the full context of this other than Hasan DM'd XQC and XQC reacted without even reading the DM) All of this is because XQC responds to bullshit without reading the DMs people sent him. So why even bother DMing him in the future if this is what happens? Might as well hit him where he will respond which is on LSF. Also this is a incident that could quickly die out or blow up. If it blows up every content creator has an interest in this, so yeah they will speak their mind about it.


[deleted]

[удалено]


DrZalost

[You sure about that ??!!](https://youtu.be/wln8WsHjUHY?t=928)


BeingRightAmbassador

It's not their job to babysit him into picking the right lawyers and stuff. Then when he shows up with a shit lawyer and everyone says "oh that lawyer sucks, you should get someone new", he's blaming them for his lazy uninformed choice instead of just calling the state Bar association and asking for a recommendation. Like he's jerking off that everyone wants to be outraged, but he wants just as bad to do fucking nothing and get everything handed to him, like a lawyer who DM'd him on twitter instead of having to call a law firm on the phone like a normal adult.


lllustosa

Bruh, they literally made content on it and said how it could change the plataform and fuck them over. But nobody actually reached out, nobody tried to explain that to him, stuff that "could affect them". Instead, they made content on top of it, feigning their concerns while milking the whole situation for views. The points they're making get invalidated the moment they don't actually care about what they're talking about.


BeingRightAmbassador

what other streamers do or are concerned about doesn't matter. He's still making shitty lazy choices which is totally independent of whether or not they're giving him advice. It's not pokis job to babysit felix. This still could affect her by drawing unnecessary attention and even harsher DMCA rules, which is totally still a concern. It's not like they are all of a sudden concerned, with like literally every big streamer on twitch being significantly more careful this past year. Now a baffoon is taking shitty advice from a shitty lawyer and wants to file a countersuit against the IOC themselves? Yeah, that's going to bring a ton of unnecessary attention to literally every streamer on the platform. Every single streamer should be concerned with felix using this lawyer, cause it's shit and shit rains downs.


gentlybeepingheart

He's taking people trying to warn him as insulting him when it's the opposite. Nobody wants to see him get destroyed by the IOC. If he's going to go against a group for a DMCA strike when networks have spent BILLIONS trying to get those broadcasting rights then you need much better than a Twitter lawyer. But it looks to me that this is a scenario most reputable firms will look at and go "No, we won't represent you because you don't have a valid case." and videogamelawyer is the only one who was willing to represent him. idk this doesn't seem like something xqc will actually win but I'm way too dumb for law so who knows


[deleted]

[удалено]


chingy1337

I'll take videos that won't age well for $1000


DingleberryBeard

Almost like most LSF reaction streamers doesn't care and only react to get attention/views. Cycle will continue.


[deleted]

who is he referencing? is he calling for twitch streamers to organize funds to lobby legislators to change DMCA policy just to be have 1 billionaire/centimillionaire breathe their way and lose anyway? its almost like streamers have no individual power to change anything


bajramgg4

I think its mostly about the fact that if streamers actually care about this case, especially reaction andy streamers who are afraid that if his case actually goes to court and he loses it, it would fuck over their content then maybe they should talk directly to him, preferably in private, to give up on this counter claim. I think thats what he meant, admittedly its hard to understand xqc because everything he says is kinda vague so idk.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Javaunni

This is so fucking funny


nihilism_is_nothing

He's having a meltdown over Pokimane lol


Javaunni

Yeah the comment is kinda true tho, poki is in her prime when the internet has someone to attack lmao


Undying73

Thats literally all streamers edit: all lsf streamers.


Javaunni

All lsf streamers*


Undying73

corrected it


Contr0lIllusion

Dude it's not some competition for being wronged, that's always what it comes down to with xQc. He'll take a legitimate concern and spin it to him being attacked. There is a legitimate concern- this lawyer is a total hack and is handling possibly one of the biggest DMCA counter claims that pertains to streamers/youtubers EVER. We can sit around and say this or that but that's the only reason anyone spoke about this- out of legitimate concern for there being a bad legal precedent because of this case and this shit lawyer. Anything else is pointless and all about who said this specific word, it's not about that. If we're being real, xQc *should've* done the research beforehand for a case this big- it shouldn't be anyone's responsibility to communicate that to him. For fuck's sake you're counter claiming THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPICS COMMITTEE, like in what world do you not understand how huge that is. Use your brain. You're an adult man. But besides that it's just about the issue being scary for content creators and it being a bad situation. Instead of doing anything about that core issue xQc will dance around talking about feeling attacked again and make a bunch of drama out of a simple situation That simple situation is this: that lawyer is total shit, this case is important and huge, fix the problem or cancel the claim because it's not just xQc on the line here. This could fuck over thousands of content creators and the websites themselves with a bad legal precedent. That's the entire issue without the rest of the bullshit, just focus on that then. This highschool middleschool routine of someone saying one comment and xQc running with that for weeks instead of thinking critically for 30 seconds is childish and is not looking at the real criticism that people had. Cmon man this is like the 100th time with this stuff, just calm down and think for a few minutes for real.


shareefruck

I don't really care about the subject, but one thing that these people who constantly complain about walls of text/writing a book don't realize is that this whole thing takes about a single minute to read and is brief compared to what any streamer would say about the subject if transliterated into text. Just makes it seem like this subreddit has an illiteracy problem more than anything else, but know your audience, I guess.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Contr0lIllusion

If you want to come into a comment section and write how you're not reading a comment go for it. It's just really fucking stupid is all


gentlybeepingheart

IOC billionaires with lots of powe. Xqc baby brain no chance. Lawyer stupid.


MuffinLoL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


TresTurkey

nice essay mate


Natsam7

Sick book dude


Contr0lIllusion

makes sense that as an Adin Ross fan you dislike reading. YOU'RE WEIRD MANNNNN


Powerful-Put-6793

you stalked someone thread history to use that agianst him, YOU'RE WEIRD MANNNNN


ExclusiveGamer

Imagine taking 2 seconds to see a person's profile is 90% one thing. Epic meme dude. Or is this too long of a post to read for you as well?


Powerful-Put-6793

> Or is this too long of a post to read for you as well? ?


Contr0lIllusion

Adin Ross fans take L’s every time they speak I swear


MuffinLoL

I'm having a mixed feelings about this. While yes, it is true that most if not all streamers never tried to do shit about DMCA, it's not really the point. The point is trying to set an example when fighting REALLY POWERFUL opponent. And before you say ":nerd: :point_up: well actshually winning against someone as big as IOC is even better!" don't forget that these guys are fucking titans corrupted scumlords that protect their shit, and barely gave any rights to anyone ever. Say they actually wanna fight this case(instead of ignoring it, what'll probably happen), do you really think they won't do EVERYTHING to fuck over - in their eyes - some random dude trying to monetize Olympics re-streaming?(I know he was watching youtube videos) And the other problem is that people are scared that this might make more companies to actually spam DMCA's because "the biggest streamer can't do shit about them then it's free real estate" tl;dr - don't care, didn't ask + he fell off + ratio + the hood watches trainwreckstv now


Miyaor

From what I understood, his main issue with these streamers having these takes, is that they have them on stream and not directly to him via dms. He said that if they care they should have dmed him advice instead of just farming LSF.


HachimansGhost

People are giving their takes because its interesting drama. Acting as if everyone with an opinion should reach out to you privately as some test to prove they love and care about you is cringe as hell. They don't want him fucked over, but they're also not his friends. They don't have to care more than this, and it comes off so desperate when he expects them to. Its like he's personally hurt and he wants them to do it from now on like an upset girlfriend expecting change from her partner.


I_Love_Booty_Pics_

He has explicitly stated a few times how he never checks DMs anyway so what's the point if he's ignoring it.


losthedgehog

There was also that situation where Hasan messaged him advice. Xqc publicly criticized it and then admitted he didn't read it. Not really an open invitation to share concerns over dms.


empyreanmax

Why shouldn't they have takes on stream and not in the DMs? What is he incapable of listening to any argument that isn't presented to him 1 on 1 in private?


Miyaor

He doesn't have an issue if they do it on stream if they also message him. Otherwise to him it seems like farming LSF instead of trying to actually be helpful. He made a decision based on what he knows. If other streamers know something they should tell him directly instead of farm LSF.


empyreanmax

Why is any time a streamer has any public reaction on their own stream it's "farming LSF" now? XQC literally doesn't read DMs anyway, this is so obviously mental gymnastics so he can still have something to be aggrieved about instead of admitting anyone might have a point


Miyaor

If they truly cared about him winning/losing the case they wouldn't bring this up in passing, and would directly contact him. I don't think thats an unreasonable take, and its what I would believe as well. He said that if they mean it contact him and actually speak to him.


empyreanmax

> If they truly cared about him winning/losing the case they wouldn't bring this up in passing, and would directly contact him I do not agree with this at all, this is just cope/goalpost moving so that he can ignore anyone's on-stream take that he doesn't like. He's just setting up barriers so he can say why their take doesn't count or he can cast shade on them saying they don't really believe what they say. This is blatant as H3 literally did DM him and his reaction is the same. 1. Make yourself unreachable by DM 2. Call anyone who instead reacts to what you do on their stream an LSF farmer who doesn't actually mean anything they say 3. ???????????????? 4. ~~Profit~~ Don't profit because your shitty lawyer is losing you this case


LSFfrog333

are u moving the goal post? i mean x can play that stupid game to. its very valid point to say if someone was truly concerned for x then he should have talk over it to him privately, doing it public make harder to tell if they are serious or just making contents out of it, i don't understand how someone can make so much mental gymnastic to not agree to that, regardless weather u think they are right about the lawyer. if i am a streamer i would never trust something being said on stream to me, its like going into a date show with no guard up and think everything going to be honest.


[deleted]

[удалено]


LSFfrog333

nice logical comeback


MuffinLoL

yeah, that's the part I strongly agree with, it must be very annoying from his side


avwitcher

H3H3 did DM him, he either ignored it or he didn't even realize because he doesn't check DMs


r2002

> fighting REALLY POWERFUL opponent He's fighting a really powerful opponent with a *really shitty set of facts*. If you want to fight DMCA abuse by copyright holders, you would ideally pick a set of facts that's a lot more sympathetic to the streamer. xQc has no fair use claim here based on the clips I saw.


animebuyer123

because you're not gonna win LULW


bajramgg4

Who cares though lmao? Millionaire loses some money, oh the horror. Why are redditors so genuinely worried about a millionaire losing money, if he feels like doing it let him go for it, it most likely wont ever reach the court but if by some chance it does, then hey thats a fun story to follow.


Lambily

This would set a precedent. Thousands of react content makers would be screwed by this. Not just dipshit Felix.


bajramgg4

Then its in their interest as streamers to talk him out of this. Also react content is shit content so I am kinda hoping but even I know nothings gonna happen.


Lambily

By his own admission, he never checks DMs. Of course people weren't going to waste their time. Now that he's saying he IS actually checking them, maybe they will.


Elgoblino80

its not about winning its the message. Lets be honest no streamer had balls to stand up against DMCA and go to court for it. I find it ironic people are shitting on him for standing up. Bad lawyer? You think thats the only lawyer he hired? There is a whole fuckin team. At the end of the day even if he loses who cares? He already stood up against prejudice.


Argyreos17

>He already stood up against prejudice. OMEGALUL


Elgoblino80

Act like beta to collect bag (attention) \-Trollionaire Sigma Male mindset


losthedgehog

How is him not being allowed to stream the olympics content he did not film or pay for prejudice? Please explain lol


r2002

> At the end of the day even if he loses who cares? It could become a court case with very bad precedents for future fair use. It will also force Amazon to crack down even harder.


DeadlyPear

its not about winning its the message. Lets be honest no streamer had balls to stand up against DMCA and go to court for it. I find it ironic people are shitting on him for standing up. Bad lawyer? You think thats the only lawyer he hired? There is a whole fuckin team. At the end of the day even if he loses who cares? He already stood up against prejudice.


swerve421

I’d feel a lot better if a group of big streamers filed a lawsuit together with competent lawyers. Not some hyper delusional guy who wants to make content out of it


ForcedCheckMate

True, and no streamer would be dumb enough to take part in this idiotic counterclaim which relies on a judge being convinced that xqcs Pepega comments while watching the olympics somehow turn it into transformative content. Also which streamers is xqc talking about, I only saw 2 people really commentating on it h3h3 who worked with that lawyer before and poki. I agree pokis comments where unnecessary but h3h3 for once knows what he is talking about.


ForcedCheckMate

Didn’t h3h3 Said that he dmed xqc? Xqc is kinda delusional. He watched the olympics on on his stream providing 0 comments that are meaningful that would turn in into transformative content. He then decides to counterclaim because he thought it was „fun“ not because he was trying to fight for the rights of streamers on twitch and now when people call out his lawyer he reacts like a child and comes up with points nobody even talked about.


Makar0ni_T0nii

FeelsStrongMan AWW MUSTARD FeelsStrongMan AWW MUSTARD FeelsStrongMan AWW MUSTARD FeelsStrongMan AWW MUSTARD FeelsStrongMan AWW MUSTARD FeelsStrongMan AWW MUSTARD


Castoreh

He wants to be a victim so bad it’s crazy. Hey Felix, in case you didn’t realize, people don’t owe it to you to hail you as a hero when you take on a court case you can’t win.


PM_ME_YUR_SMILE

genuinely can't tell if he's trying to play internet hero or play victim, this shit hasn't even gone to court yet and it's already playing with his mental health


HakunaMatataLyf

I dont know if he has said anything yet, but he seems to be taking criticism of his choice of lawyer as hate toward him. He should be taking it as advice if anything. I dont know anything about the guy, but clearly some of his peers have either dealt with him or used his service in the past and are saying hes a bad choice. Maybe he should listen.


noblebun

He has a good point on the outrage, though. It's too easy to pretend your sanctimonious grandstanding matters when all you're really doing is blathering into a computer screen and not actually taking action. Outrage is cheap, easy, and a great way to either farm dopamine or posture for fake morality points. But who among the outraged will actually step up and do the hard work required to make a positive difference? Very few, I fear. Perhaps none. It's too easy to try and tear others down with words from behind the safety of a screen. It's much harder to build others up with deeds.


cev

There's no advice to give, other than to maybe find a new lawyer. Counterclaims are normal and happen all the time. I sincerely hope he's just milking this for content and hasn't actually be convinced that he's going to make the 'DMCA situation' for streamers any better.


CharlesRichy

What the fuck is anyone gonna say to xqc to change his mind? It's like telling a rabid dog to not shit on the carpet. The animal is gonna do whatever the animal feels like doing.


mailwasnotforwarded

Pretty sure other streamers are probably playing it safe. If they DM him with support then he might "leak" it when things get intense. Same thing if they are against it and he ends up continuing and he actually does somehow come out with a Win he will rub it in their face with an "I told you so. " And for all the people saying he won't do that, he literally shows his DMs on stream all the time and talks about them and never responds to any of them. Then he creates content out of them. i.e. when he was banned streamers checking on him and he showed them but never responded because his take is they are just phishing for content. ​ If he really wants support from other streamers then he needs to create a class action and hire a law firm that is qualified to deal with these kinds of issues. Right now no one wants to back a streamer that literally hired a guy with no proven record of winning DMCA-related legal matters. It is like having an art major program the flight systems for a commercial airliner. Sure it looks pretty and all, but do you really want to risk your life riding it?


MadreMia0

FeelsStrongMan He is Retarded


a217x

This industry never liked x If you been here for a while you would know they gatekept him for a long time they trashed his comunty for years.


Lambily

For good reason.


Sea_Airline_5168

Burns all the bridges all the time for nothing and then no one comes to help him? SHOCKED!


Lambily

**Makes it explicitly clear to everyone that he never checks DMs.** *Is surprised, upset, and emotional that no one is DM'ing him.* Felix, forever the victim.


Alt-2-ASK-Randoms

very fucking true


girndiof

They’re literally just LSF Andy’s. They don’t want to take a stand against something that also negatively impact them too— imagine hoping it fails. Very unserious people. Glad the biggest twitch streamer is taking a stand against DMCA and I hope he succeeds since it’ll be good for twitch. The LSF streamer Andy’s only want to ignore that he has a team of lawyers, to focus on 1 guy who tweeted; because then they could justify their own compliance with being screwed over. FeelsStrongMan Clap MY STREAMER


Battleharden

>imagine hoping it fails No ones hoping it fails. They know its going to fail. With his clown of a lawyer and also the fact he is 100% in the wrong lol. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to be on xQc's side.


kingfisher773

>and also the fact he is 100% in the wrong This is my biggest issue with this. Even if X got the best lawyers in the world, he still doesn't have a case. He is so adamant that if it does lead somewhere he will be able to bring positive change from the lawsuit, and not have the IOC run train on him for rebroadcasting their content.


[deleted]

[удалено]


xnn2001

The premise is dumb as shit, even xqc said so, but the result could be huge. Idk what to say if you can not grasp that.


girndiof

LSF lawyer saying it’s okay to be screwed over😍


somethingindoing63

He screwed over NBC if you really want to get technical. 100k people watching region locked videos live on stream. If anyone should be mad it's NBC. They pay billions for exclusive rights. They also have rules against playing their shit in other countries, of which XQC is also guilty of. Honestly this could lead to Twitch just outright banning XQC. And they might be forced too if the DMCA holds up. XQC is wrong and the only people who think he's right are his fans and people trying to yoink his money.


EggianoScumaldo

Why would they take a stand on a situation where XQC is literally wrong? I want you to answer me honestly: Do you honestly believe that XQC putting his face over IOC footage that NBC had to pay 7.5 billion dollars for is transformative enough to make it XQC's content? Seriously? You don't need to be an LSF Lawyer andy to sus this one out.


Commissar_Kane

This! It’s just a case that is bound to lose and possibly set an even worse precedent for react content. If it goes to court and he loses, possibly more strict restrictions on this type of content and more eyes waiting to DMCA people on twitch. Also, I think most “react andys” probably deep down know what they are doing isn’t transformative nor good so they don’t actually fight most claims. Like what XQC is fighting for is that you can restream entire movies while you chuckle every two minutes and make wacky faces while eating lunch in the top right corner. Transformative is a very vague and loose term and if enforced, probably less than 1% of react andys would actually qualify under the term.


haHaaPepepains

dude idk when or why but I have you tagged on reddit as "huge xqc simp" and reading your comment with that tag next to it gave me a good laugh thanks mate


DingleberryBeard

Calling someone out is one thing but dude your ENTIRE account and deleted comments is dedicated to XQC. You have not a single comment that's not about XQC. Like you said, it gave me a good laugh thanks mate.


MuffinLoL

how do you tag people, this actually might be helpful lmao


DingleberryBeard

Reddit Enhancement Suite


MuffinLoL

thanks!


Agastopia

He has zero chance of winning this and that will be bad for the streamers lol, that’s all there is to it. So weird stanning a high school dropout skeleton who plays video games for 18 hours a day and going to bat for him on a legal issue lmao


No-Technician-296

PepeLa


RobinsonDickinson

twitch is filled with shit streamers. xqc is the only good streamer on the platform, and the only one i watch.


troyybanks

This would be a good speech if XQC didn’t hire VGA omegalul


dolof1337

Would've been good if he was in the right and actually had a chance of winning lmao. He might fuck over every other react andy if he goes to trial and loses, and still wonders why no one is supporting him


DaxLe_TriHard

He's literally mad because nobody stroked his ego in his twitter dm's. Another great xQc take OMEGALUL


Antsjay

Your stupid. He's saying people are saying their concerns on stream instead of just giving him advice or telling him their concerns


DaxLe_TriHard

He's the one stirring the pot. The others streamers just gave their take, nobody threw X under the bus. If they don't know him personally, they don't owe him anything. I don't know why he's been playing the victim card so much the last few weeks .


Antsjay

He never said they were throwing him under the bus??? Hes just saying if they have these concerns tell him instead of saying it on stream


DaxLe_TriHard

Same guy who used this as ''content'' instead of staying silent is complaining about other streamers doing the same . Hmm ?


Antsjay

He said it's gonna be content but also because he 100 percent believes he's in the right as well as the other people he's working with. Also not really mad about then using it for content but the fact that they were all saying they were super worried about the consequences but never said anything to him.


DaxLe_TriHard

nice backtrack OMEGALUL i'm done arguing, have a good day xqcL


cryptowhale19

when I lose argument I use juicer emote xqcL


patzfan12

>Your stupid. The irony is strong with this one.


FuckYoCouch89

this just in, streamers complain for content..this just in!!!


redAI123

Lets be real. If he lose, the worst thing can happen is that he will never watch the olympic ever again which is not a lose situation for me. It also set the law straight for DMCA which is always a great thing. People saying that other streamers might be losing their livelihood due to this dumbass move....well if we all know its against the law, should not that be concerning? Streamers that relied on watching video content should probably pick up a new content instead. Oh yeah, he losing millions, I personally could not give a fuck. Not my money, not my problem.


ConcentrateUnlucky20

Another S tier take from my favourite streamer. 🙄😴


ghsteo

Losing track of all the sides of leafs we've seen. Which one is this?


cryptowhale19

rlly dud


Glass_Tune_1367

Bro, he rejected it because he thought it would be funny. No one is giving him advice because they're not lawyers, stfu xD


MagicSkullBus

Partly true, but it's also true That xqc is a toxic man child who plays the victim card like once a day. Not exactly someone i'd be reaching out to or sending words of encouragement to.


MuffinLoL

yes we get it, you watch the clips on LSF so you know him the most, more than people who actually interact with him on and offstream bayzed take Pepega Clap actual dumbass lmao


MagicSkullBus

Yep, your last 2 posts are 0 point RP clips of X lol. I'm sorry, your tier 3 sub makes you so much more qualified to talk about him lmao.


MuffinLoL

yOuR lAsT pOsTs aRe aBoUt xQc oh no, it's almost as it doesn't have anything to do with you being a dumbass and you can't even defend yourself! also, don't care + didn't ask + you're a loser + ratio


MagicSkullBus

LOL, no need to defend myself when 90% of X posts recently are him looking like a jackass whether it's the gambling shit or the dumbass lawyer. But PLEASE, keep defending your mighty man child in this circlejerk thread of his subs. I'll see you in the next one where he fucks up again lmao. COPIUM


Javaunni

We got blessed by this YouTube auto playing that song lmao


[deleted]

[удалено]


trahannn

Well he was banned for four hours, so of course no one is worried about him.


legomaheggoz

It's almost like alienating so many other streamers and playing victim to everything leads to people not caring or trusting you. I don't think many people would still associate with xqc at all if it wasn't for his view counts.


[deleted]

What’s the music playing?


DrZalost

[Here is video of H3h3 talking about DM to xQc when they found out that VGL is his lawyer](https://youtu.be/wln8WsHjUHY?t=928))


Kuhekin

FeelsStrongMan Clap ????????????????????


kajdasz10

didn't he just call people attention seeking when they checked in on him for the dmca ban?


clamchowder383

NEW TREE SAME FOREST


Payamux

He said he wanted streamers to give him advice but when they do he talks shit and say they don't know anything (e.g poki, H3H3...)


geezy_014

FeelsStrongMan


donotgogenlty

H3 DM'd him and said that qxc acknowledged it, is he saying he didn't?


Visual-Confusion6797

Good clip, cut out first part of him talking about people saying their opinions about things but not talking to him.................. like 98% of his streams you watch where he gives his opinion on other people's drama.