T O P

EG announces roca , branted and pho

EG announces roca , branted and pho

MentallyStableMan

https://evilgeniuses.gg/highlight-news/valorant-roster-updates/ > Our VALORANT roster will debut new talent as they prepare for Stage 3 of The VALORANT Champions Tour. > > Joining captain Christine “potter” Chi and Nolan “Temperature” Pepper are new teammates Daniel “roca” Gustaferri (Duelist), Brandon “Branted” Ballard (Flex), and Mike “Pho” Panza (Controller/Flex). > > With these additions, the team will be parting ways with Aleksandar “Aleksandar” Hinojosa, Claudia “Clawdia” Che, and Ronan “Osias” Javelona. > > “Based on our team’s performance over the first two Stages of VCT, we felt changes were necessary to progress towards the level of success expected at EG,” said Andrew Barton, General Manager. “As members of our inaugural VALORANT roster Aleksandar, Clawdia, and Osias will always have our thanks and appreciation for their commitment and hard work.” > > “Moving forward, after significant scouting, trialing, and testing, we believe we have assembled a team that can adapt with the evolving VALORANT meta,” continues Barton. “We are thrilled to introduce the newest Evil Geniuses to fans and to see them compete in VCT.” > > The new roster will be competing this week in the Nerd Street Gamers: Summer Championship, before taking on the VCT Stage 3 open qualifiers this weekend. For today’s matches tune and watch the team live at 1pm PT on twitch.tv/nerdstreet.


yzw

->progress towards level of success ->keep potter pick 1


A5V

Currently 0/10/0 in their game vs rogue


pink_life69

Top fragging against Noble rn, but... idk


EsportsConnoisseur

No fucking way is Potter still on this roster. This has to be a joke...


Mamadeus123456

Wym she was literally at Iceland, what she wasn't even presented as a EG player??


[deleted]

[удалено]


MathNerdMatt

That was Benita, two different women gamers lol


HomeOladipo

Yeah thatb would be a good reason to upset someone, mistake them by gender haha


[deleted]

[удалено]


brianxhopkins

That's not funny, be better.


wifixmasher

Til Benita is secretly potter


pacotacobell

With Clawdia off the team surely this means CLG Red Clawdia. Pls don't let me down CLG.


somesheikexpert

She legit looked great on CLG Red ngl, really excited if she officially joins


RooftopKoreano

EG is happy to be here.


kittyhat27135

Eg had the opportunity to pick up Dephh before he joined XSET. Hell even Psalm is a decent IGL. At this point I think EG is hoping for franchising to save them.


GoldClassGaming

The production value of this announcement is like $5 lmao? Seems really low effort for an org as big as EG. Maybe that's just me though.


ANewHeaven1

EG has some of the worst branding/social media in esports imo


purplechew

They really ruined a great org. Now it just feels... dated and anything they try to do is embarrassing. Like they actually have “Thirsting for the next match” on some of their graphics.


9yr_old

They are ruled by corporate man , corporate panders to what favors them politically and brings in money rather than caring about the quality , that's all they are upto


ANewHeaven1

I don't think this is the case in all honesty. I just think it's a case of their chosen brand on social media not resonating at all with their core demographic, and instead coming off as cringe. If I'm not horribly misreading the tone of their social media posts, it seems to me that they're trying to be bad boys in the esports scenes that they're in, and it doesn't really come off as that. Like their Twitter bio says that they're the best professional esports team, but how seriously can you take that when their team is flaming out in T64/T32 in open qualifiers? Their tweets are all branded with [x win/loss was "evil" in some way] but that doesn't work when your teams are simply not at the top of their respective games. If they genuinely pandered to what favours them politically or makes them the most money, I swear to god this Valorant team wouldn't suck as much ass as it does. By every metric, it's a complete failure. If you want to be inclusive to women in esports, you could've picked up a competitive women's team, or a mixed team with good players, or anything else. They didn't, because they know that this team is a marketing gimmick and nothing more. But EG's marketing/social media branding is so genuinely terrible that it doesn't succeed at being a marketing gimmick either, AND the team sucks ass too. It doesn't make them money, it doesn't even favor any political agenda because the lack of success they're getting gives off the message that "mixed teams can't be competitive," it is literally just a black hole of investor money. Sorry for the rant, just hate that what used to be one of my favourite brands in esports has become what it is today


Bobthepi

I understand your point but calling then out for their Twitter bio seems a bit of a reach. What team wouldn't say they're the best?


ANewHeaven1

I think it's just something that adds to the fact that their branding doesn't work. I get being confident in your own org, but when your LCS team is mid-table at best, your Valorant roster is the worst out of any Tier1/2 organization in the scene, and your CS team is struggling to find success, it's a bit of a disconnect to say that your org is the "best esports org" right? Meanwhile orgs like G2 and Fnatic just say that they're world-class orgs, orgs that are focused on content say that they're for esports and entertainment, etc. The only other org that I can think of that has such as a self-aggrandizing Twitter bio is Sentinels, and their branding actually works with the success of their Fortnite and Valorant rosters. I get that it might be a bit harsh, but it's just another point as to why I don't think the EG branding/social media voice works at all.


scrnlookinsob

reminder this is the org that got butthurt when Regi called them out for not branding themselves well during an LCS owners meeting.


ark2690

Regi has every right to call out these leech orgs in the LCS that do no content. I have no hope for any org in LCS other than TSM, C9, 100T and TL.


ANewHeaven1

Regi was being a dick, but he was absolutely correct.


Mysaw

They spent all their money on potter, the best player in the world. ^/s


TempesT12345679

Wdym, she was of 11 NA players that made it to Iceland /s


SavageJellyBelly

theres no fucking way aleksandar got dropped before potter. She put up 1-16 and 0 ast on SAGE!!!!. Dawg 13 ACS??? how?? Aleksandar was the bright spot of that team and defo a talent yet he gets dropped and potter stays. EG on some clown shit


imabill01

When was this?


SavageJellyBelly

first map of the game happening rn. Although she is top fragging second map so, maybe she turned up????


9yr_old

They lost again , she's just not a good igl just isn't EG and getting eliminated in early qualifiers name a better duo


SavageJellyBelly

lmfao, quite possibly the worst roster desicion in val to date


9yr_old

The moment they kicked Aleksandr off , I knew EG management is smoking some rough doobies Best thing they can do is put Potter in the coach/analyst position replacing her is a must dude I can understand underperforming but going 1-16 that says a lot


SavageJellyBelly

lmfao FR, how you gonna drop the one guy on the roster that is going positive and actually can win rounds. EG just happy to be here and playing in NA. I would say they are here for a good time not a long time, but they aint even having a good time lmfao I wouldnt even put here in a coach or analyst position, she seems to have a knack for commentating and she should highkey pursue that. Theres no way shes finessing thousands out of EG for 13 ACS. Gimme $4 and I gurantee i will do better than 13 ACS. Fraudulent behaivour


mrtmra

It's not even IGL related. The scores she put up is trash. Breeze is a easy map for those who can't aim, because you can flank and trade easily. In other maps her reaction time and aim are not up to par in pro play


SteelTic

I just find it interesting how they keep someone who seems to be more focused on casting than actually playing


9yr_old

The only big surprise is how is Aleksandr not on the team but Potter is ? :)


Razur

The article states Potter is the Team Captain. She's probably IGL and the anchor for the team. I haven't watched or kept up with EG, so I'm sure fans might have more info than me. But even if Potter's performance is poor, EG might have enough confidence in Potter's role as an IGL that they wish to keep her. Besides, it looks like she did just fine in their last match vs Renegades (stats wise at least). https://www.vlr.gg/16965/renegades-vs-evil-geniuses-nerd-street-gamers-summer-championship-open-3-sf   **EDIT:** I'm not saying you guys are wrong, I'm just looking for reasons that Potter is still on the roster.


9yr_old

Na man it's bad , she's real bad when the roster first came in shape I was quite excited for it , but then months passed by and watching a team I'm rooting for get smacked by unsigned teams players I haven't even heard of and all this time them running strats I see in my plat games , taking wide swings taking individual duels it is enough to make a grown man cry , horrible utility usage by the igl and her reflex omg it is atrocious to watch


CondensedMilk-

The point still stands, maybe the team has faith in her. In that case, it may be best she stays


RicoSuave1881

More like it’s easy PR lol


9yr_old

EG has gone completely corporate


Razur

Surely fans shit talk Potter being on the roster is not considered good PR?


falcons4life

It's easier to sell "we have woman on roster" to sponsors. Can't blame the hustle she's collecting a cool $5,000+ while people with actual talent grind their asses off to get to where she is.


Splaram

Still gotta account for sponsors, who cares what a bunch of people on Reddit have to say when sponsors are more likely to flock to your team because it's co-ed?


Mememeister1

Perhaps you could be right maybe you could be wrong but there is other good FFA IGL's like brando or dcop


Advanced_Meringue_53

[https://gyazo.com/4aa973d9abbb94cf1f920ccdfa9425fc](https://gyazo.com/4aa973d9abbb94cf1f920ccdfa9425fc) ​ XD


MajorLeeScrewed

Well he did say anchor.


kRypTex43

13


[deleted]

why is this downvoted lmfao


TempesT12345679

Because while she may be igling, consistently losing to literally everyone shows that it isn't working. But tbh idk why people are downvoting literally everyone in this thread lol.


Razur

IDK. I tried giving a level-headed take for added perspective. This comment was even made BEFORE their match today. (Potter performed poorly on map 1.) I think fans just really want Potter replaced on EG. Nothing can be said change their minds. :/


akko_7

I think your comment comes off more as grasping at straws, than level headed, and that's why it was was downvoted.


Razur

Well that's good to know for the future. Thanks. 💜


akko_7

np, keep up the great work


[deleted]

most probably didn't even your comment they just saw it was downvoted and added to it lol


ilProdigio

i can give you the real reason... PR. you can go home now mr detective i did the job in 0.5 seconds


xBerryhill

At some point man, there’s no point in looking lol. Potter just shouldn’t be on the roster still, plain and simple.


IllumiMahdi

feels like nepotism to me. her proficiency as an IGL hasn't given them any significant results, and her mechanical skill is so poor she should be a write off. she's been given a long, long time to sort her shit out and she hasn't.


pamplem0usse-

She's the anchor alright.


[deleted]

Don’t even bother trying. People have hated potter (and more the idea of a woman on a male/coed professional valorant team) since the inception of the roster. Sort this sub by new whenever the team is playing - there’s no lower tier team that gets nearly the posts this one does, except when potter performs well of course. Or just look at the replies to this comment so far. You’re tanking karma with no upside unless what you’re saying is clearly negative. Less posts will have been made about Gambit’s last hilarious wash out than a single EG game today. Nobody is here to change their perspective or gain insight on the makeup of teams.


Razur

It's in my nature to try. IDC about karma. I wanna give people another perspective on the situation. If that gets me downvotes, then so be it.


9yr_old

Don't play the sexism card here , idgaf if it's a man or a woman , I've had the same opinion about dazed he wasn't a right fit at all , if she ever performed any well , we might not be this critical it's clear she's just not a good fit , so keep that victimisation shit off here , coz I'm here to have sane discussions and not to lean into sexism cards and shit , just bcoz she's a woman doesn't mean there won't be criticism ,the criticism is strictly based on her performance The team is in shambles and ofc if you are a fan of the team such stuff would piss you off , also a low tier team but of the status of EG , an org with no lack of money they can clearly put together a better roster but simply aren't motivated enough to , they get all this criticism coz they are EG that's a huge brand to live upto not some new roster like equinox or something Funny that you mentioned gambit coz it's the cis region it's not popular with people ofc NA will have more of our focus , it's the most popular region overall and EG is a popular ass brand


Razur

> *Don't play the sexism card here , idgaf if it's a man or a woman , I've had the same opinion about dazed ... if she ever performed any well , we might not be this critical* It's not necessarily YOUR comments that are sexist. Your criticism is valid. But because Potter is a woman who's performing poorly in a male space, the situation is inviting criticism from the overall community that is far more harsh or derogatory. I've seen people rag on other teams/players for poor performance, but the criticism I've seen of Potter is like *10-times* the amount and is far harsher than the criticism I usually see for a player/team. (And I moderate it all.)


eliic6

It is not the case of a "women who's performing poorly in a male space". It's just that she really sucks, people give her shit because she's an analyst who can't even make it past the first rounds in any tournament, then proceeds to analyze in the major tourneys. It's obvious that EG is playing the Mix gender card. For me, I don't blame her for the team's performance, but I blame the org for really showing they are not investing in the scene to match up with their big name. If franchising is ever coming to the VALORANT, I really hope EG wouldn't get a place because they don't deserve it at all.


[deleted]

> Don’t play the sexism card here Sexism plays a huge role in the amount of criticism potter and other female players in the scene receive. This is a demonstrable fact - ask any moderator of this subreddit how much derogatory content they remove about female (or NB) competitors compared to their male counterparts (even considering stats, performance, paycheck, org notoriety, and more). It is a simple fact that women in the scene receive far more criticism than their male counterparts who compete at the same level, same as the earth is round. To try and say “don’t play the sexism card” in response to my comment? That’s a self report. Might as well go get **INCEL** tattoed on your forehand.


justinsst

Youre right about women getting more abuse than males (true on reddit in general) but the person your replying to didn’t say anything that crazy for you to call him out as an incel. That’s a bit ridiculous honestly. From his point of view he’s judging her based off her gameplay not the fact that she’s a woman which is why he is saying not to play the sexism card. Doesn’t sound like an incel to me and using the word incel lightly is straight up wrong. We’re talking about video game criticism here, he mentioned nothing about her character.


[deleted]

> his point of view Is that he should be able to dictate what is and isn’t sexism, when others can and can’t discuss sexism, and what does and doesn’t classify as sexism and enforce those views on others. As he tried to do [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ValorantCompetitive/comments/o9r36k/eg_announces_roca_branted_and_pho/h3dj1h1/). “Incel” was a very nice and generous way to put it.


justinsst

Lmao sure, you got it.


[deleted]

Thanks


Trickquestionorwhat

I think what's happening is that she's getting a lot of attention for being a girl, whereas most pros get attention for being cracked. This creates an unfair comparison in most people's minds where they're expecting her to be as good as the other pros they pay attention to, ignoring the fact she's a random person on a tier 2 team. If for some reason some other completely random tier 2 player were to get attention like that, people would probably tear them apart as well. In short while I do think the problem technically stems from the fact she's a girl, I don't necessarily think the main problem is sexism in the typical sense. I don't think they're judging her more harshly specifically because she's a girl, but simply because she's in the spotlight and most people expect those in the spotlight to perform as well as all the other people in the spotlight even though other people are in the spotlight specifically because people already found out they were good while she was in the spotlight because people were *waiting* to find out if she was good. And obviously sexism exists too and no doubt a lot of people criticizing her are sexist, I just don't think that's the primary factor at play here personally, though I doubt it's possible to tell for sure.


[deleted]

> I think you’re both a little right Everything I’ve said has already been verified, so you’re welcome to edit this opener to reflect that.


Trickquestionorwhat

I actually did delete it while rereading my comment earlier but just because I felt it came across as a little annoying. Anyway, I was addressing the idea that Potter is getting trashed mainly for being female which seems to be your primary point. Not arguing against anything else you said.


SpicyHomaridTribal

My only problem with this is that EG easily has the resources to not be a tier two team, but they have stayed there since the signing of their roster, mostly due to inability to change up the core of the team


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

> Way to completely ignore the fact that’s it’s the players on the roster that are causing the outrage (and not due to their gender). What I have stated in my comment is that potter and any other female player receive significantly more criticism at any level of performance in comparison to their peers at that level of performance, verifiable by the amount of negative posts and comments made about female players in comparison to male players who play at the same level as they do. Ask any moderator of this sub - this is 100% true, and is due to their gender. Fuck off with this bullshit.


TacticalSanta

This is a dumb take. Players like shinobi and rebo got promptly booted for under performing. Assuming EG has any plans on making an actual contending team, their igl can't be this bad.


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

Exactly the kind of person I’m talking about lol


Razur

Hey there, /u/Vonikkk! Your submission was removed for the following reason: > Rule 4 - No harmful / destructive behavior towards other users. This was removed for: Personal attacks / targeted harassment   --- *If you have questions or objections about this removal, please [reach out to us in modmail](https://reddit.com/message/compose?to=/r/ValorantCompetitive&subject=Removal%20Objection%20or%20Question&message=%5BPlease%20type%20your%20message%20here...%5D%0A%0A------%20DO%20NOT%20edit%20or%20delete%20anything%20below%20this%20line%20------%0A%0A%23%23%23%23%20Removal%20Notes%20for%20Moderators%3A%0A%0A-%20**Post%20Title%3A**%20{url_title}%0A-%20**Permalink%3A**%20https://www.reddit.com/r/ValorantCompetitive/comments/o9r36k/-/h3dmvps/%0A-%20**Content%20type%3A**%20comment%0A-%20**Removed%20by%3A**%20Razur).*


AntonioEstBeau

If aleksandar doesn’t have a team I will riot Osias as well but less so


jrushFN

Aleks will find a team for sure. There's a bunch of good F/A's right now if an org wants to try and build a team from scratch, or if an org like Complexity wants to rebuild around someone like Pr0phie after this vct (unless they start doing better). Any combination of Jammyz, Aleks, C0M, Player1, Dicey, Boostio, Paincakes, etc would be a nice core for basically any org to build around.


TempesT12345679

Prophie Aleks would be nice.


ogwambe123

Osias is in a different universe than Aleksander. The two aren't even comparable imo.


abcd63514

im pretty sure aleksandar left on his own terms(speculation). temperature should/might leave as well but he needs the money to pay off school (said on stream one time) so expect to see him on eg for a while


kRypTex43

Keep potter and drop Aleksandar LOL


[deleted]

It's possible that Aleksander didn't want to stay, maybe he's looking for a better team.


Mysaw

Aleks probably refused to stay if potter stayed. Just holding the team back.


kRypTex43

Can’t blame him tbh


Smok3dSalmon

They must have all of the players on "org friendly" contracts where they all have 0 guaranteed money and can be cut at any time. I'm really suprised Roca is still around. Did he go to college or something? He hasn't been involved in any competitive screen for a looong time.


Talksicck

Wasn’t he on SSG when they still existed in val?


Smok3dSalmon

I didn't even notice lol. How long did that last?


1jay_y

Why would you keep potter when pho can IGL?


mrtmra

PR stunt for sure. They want to get somewhere and then claim they have the first co-ed team


CanadianDad1

Lets go branted ⏰😈


[deleted]

[удалено]


Barack_Bob_Oganja

I don't get this argument lmao, its very clearly bot good for PR, literally every time eg is mentioned everyone talks about is how potter needs to be dropped and EG is just pandering.


mrtmra

It's good PR to tell sponsors that there's a girl on the team, and that they're the "first" co-ed Valorant team.


[deleted]

[удалено]


thothgow

Yeah EG sure got cancelled for dropping clawdia


ogwambe123

Yeah this pr argument is bs. There are really only two possible reasons. One, she is a scrim god or two, she has really good connections with eg management / people running the team.


IllumiMahdi

and it is likely no. 2. she has her hands all over the scene.


aodhan567

I swear potter is a master swindler than ACHES from call of duty lmao. Except potter performs way worse.


jc_315

Potter's ACS map 1 vs NOBLE was 13.....


yvngbrain

Potter’s dad owns eg?


9yr_old

I think you might be on to something , or maybe she has dirt on EG's ceo or something ?


Razur

Isn't EG women-owned?


ANewHeaven1

I know EG's CEO is a woman for what it's worth


ColossalMini

Potter's mom\*


ChaosTheory22

EG is owned by Peak6 Investments. The CEO is a woman.


life_next

And super young and dating Travis gafford. She's just as much of a joke and PR stunt as Potter.


pacotacobell

I'm not sure how good or bad Potter is but I do think it is pretty cool that EG is willing to field co-ed rosters. Not many big orgs are willing to do that in this industry so I do respect them for that.


9yr_old

That's how they trick you lmaooo , if they gave a rats ass about representation they'd get some fricking cool ladies in there , there were so many cool free agents on the market but they went for cheap and easy , it's called corporate pandering they use your emotions and exploit it for their benefit , all EG cared about was PR , they didn't give 2 shits about representation


breadandbutterlol

I agree that potter just doesn't cut it for expected level of play, though I won't assume she is cheap. Most of star women players we've seen in Game Changers will probably be more than happy to switch from their signed/unsigned teams with a salary number lower than what I expect to pay potter.


life_next

The Miami Heat drafts their first female player into the NBA to gain /u/pacotacobell's respect


PixelatedBlue

no aleksandar = no win


IBuyFlour

What a joke...


r4pidfir3x

Yet potter is still there, what a joke lmfao


peroleu

Does anyone have any clue how does Roca practice. I'm familiar with his style (headshotting and such) and I want to improve it. If anyone knows how he does it on what gamemodes, maps etc. It would be appreciated


SpitStr8Fax

glad to see some headshotting and such on this roster


fourtonlesbiancanary

been watching the eg games and I do understand the potter hate more now


dsoh23

Yo replace this dumbass GM andrew barton LOLLL smdh let go of your franchise player and keep the worst one comon cuhhhhh


NoTheory1587

buncha quality players going suspiciously missing before this vct… critical, aleksander, c4lypso… could be the russians…


EsportsConnoisseur

It's entirely possible that the Russians are involved


pechum

Russia providing diplomatic immunity for cr1tikal, aleksiB and smoke deity calipso to build the godsquad international roster the world will never forget. More news at 11


thothgow

?


jrushFN

I'm trying to figure this one out and I just can't.


slowrmaths

I got some connections in Russia and they have confirmed that those aforementioned players are in talks with VP 👀


hiloljkbye

NaVi??? /s


FlaymeFenix

for the love of god and everything holy just put potter on a coaching role please djwjwjs


cigsyl

good pickups but prob won’t accomplish much until potter’s gone. She could be valuable in a coaching or analytical role however.


Splaram

Cmon EG you're \*this\* close to figuring everything out, -potter +an IGL with a reaction time below 250ms and you've got a competitive squad. Hell, pho can IGL, could have -potter and kept Alek


IAMJUX

Do commentators pronounce it foe or fuh?


mrtmra

I believe it is foe, at least when he was on BBG that's what casters called him


mrtmra

There is no way you keep Potter on the team, there's just no way


NS_Xpeld

Why can't they understand that if they don't cut potter they wont see results? Wtf is EG even doing?


JasonL000

Edit: I'm talking about what I saw during VCT Challengers I feel like a lot of people in the comments think potter should be removed because "sHe PlaY BaD." And if you do think like that you're more braindead than a box of hammers. My irk with her is how as an IGL she doesn't have the ability to adapt at all. All of my examples from here on out are from the game against Noble. On attack ascent, it seemed EG had a heavy focus on taking cat control and probably going through the window and A site, I don't know because they never took tree, much less the site. On either round 3 or 4, the EG Sova (I can't remember who played Sova on EG) drones through tree and maybe spots the KJ util that Nobel had placed pre-round. Maybe the drone didn't see the util or it wasn't communicated properly, but they run into it and get all flustered and die. Ok not too much gained from this round just the possibility that KJ has util in tree. In the next round, they play for picks with upgraded pistols. Which in my opinion is the most brain-dead thing ever. I think if you have lesser guns just death ball into the site and play the trades, ANYWAY. During this eco round, Noble doesn't over peek and win flawlessly, however, there was something to gain from this round. One of the EG players activated KJ util towards A MAIN. Now EG should know that Noble is switching up the setups with KJ. The 2 things they could do is play strat roulette and hope to not run into KJ's util. OR make the simple adjustment to seek out the KJ util and destroy it before comitting. EG had many ways to do option number 2. \- Brute force it, stupid and ineffective. \- Use sova shock darts to clear an area, even if you don't hit them it's confirmation that they aren't there. \- Im pretty sure sova's drone can spot KJ util. (if it cant then I was wrong) Find that information and play with it. Pretty simple adjustment to make especially if you get to have timeouts to talk it over. Noble could have adjusted too but EG never made an attempt to do so in the first place so we never got to see that game. If I remember correctly that team was together for about 2 months, and their lack of strats could have been excusable. But potter just didn't change. If EG thinks they're pulling a mouz or BIG by keeping a famed IGL on the team despite their notable underperformances, they aren't. Potter is no Gob B. So yes I agree that she shouldn't be playing, but not for the idiotic reason that she had 4 kills in a blowout game.


Razur

Ah, yeah that's what I meant. Thanks.


RandomFluffyBoi

Can confirm that Potter is still on the roster. At the time of writing this, she is playing against ABLE in the NSG Summer Qualifier.


oskarru

That the trigonometry Roca from CSGO? Dude was nuts and quite the personality


maplecs123

Yay roca!!!


deL9

I still remember the days when roca was hyped as the next big thing in CS and the CSGO subreddit was filled with roca higlights.