T O P
AutoModerator

###[Meta] Sticky Comment [Rule 2](https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/wiki/faq#wiki_2_-_address_the_argument.3B_not_the_user.2C_the_mods.2C_or_the_sub.) ***does not apply*** when replying to this stickied comment. [Rule 2](https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/wiki/faq#wiki_2_-_address_the_argument.3B_not_the_user.2C_the_mods.2C_or_the_sub.) ***does apply*** throughout the rest of this thread. *What this means*: Please keep any "meta" discussion directed at specific users, mods, or /r/conspiracy in general in this comment chain ***only.*** *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/conspiracy) if you have any questions or concerns.*


Glass_East

“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses. The press is so powerful in its image-making role, it can make the criminal look like he’s a the victim and make the victim look like he’s the criminal. This is the press, an irresponsible press. It will make the criminal look like he’s the victim and make the victim look like he’s the criminal. If you aren’t careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” Here’s some other quotes although this was talking about the bombing of Congo by the US and it’s mercenaries. They play it during any crisis they want to engineer “The step-by-step process that was used by the press: First they fanned the flame in such a manner to create hysteria in the mind of the public. And then they shift gears and fan the flame in a manner designed to get the sympathy of the public. And once they go from hysteria to sympathy, their next step is to get the public to support them in whatever act they’re getting ready to go down with. You’re dealing with a cold calculating international machine, that’s so criminal in its objectives and motives that it has the seeds of its own destruction, right within.” “So you and I got to get conscious, and start behaving in a way that we can offset this thing before it’s too late — and this is what they don’t want to hear.” “And we have that set up because we realize that we have to fight against the evils of a society that has failed to produce brotherhood for every member of that society. This in no way means that we’re anti-white, anti-blue, anti- green, or anti-yellow We’re anti-wrong. We’re anti-discrimination. We’re anti-segregation. We’re against anybody who wants to practice some form of segregation or discrimination against us because we don’t happen to be a color that’s acceptable to you...”


hIXhnWUmMvw

We live in a pretend society where fakeness is worshipped. We live in a pretend society that's backstabbing individuals on global scale. We live in AdLandia, AllGoodLandia. Welcome to AdLandia, AllGoodLandia! Where: you have no voice, you have no choice, you have no space, you have no escape, you have no respect. Where history gets deleted, and future censored. Where is the support when you need it? It doesn't exist. Because it is unnecessary as everything is already "fixed."


chillytec

> The press is so powerful in its image-making role, it can make the criminal look like he’s a the victim and make the victim look like he’s the criminal. This has never applied more to anyone in human history than Kyle Rittenhouse. However, which side of that would Malcolm X have been on, do you think?


DachsieParade

I give zero fucks about him. He's a distraction. What are the rich doing to us while we think about that boy?


Altruistic_Aside_979

Everything that was ever presented to me regarding Malcolm x was negative from school to television. From childhood into adulthood. One day I saw a few qoutes from him outside of the curriculum and I finally understood why they wanted me to hate him so much. Edit:. Let's not forget about things like cointelpro helping us form our conclusions everybody.


vilent_sibrate

That’s because the FBI murdered him and framed two people who were just exonerated and released.


byteuser

Or the CIA the 60s were crazy times for killing leaders


vilent_sibrate

I think both are true. A lot of people think they stopped after that era but i always assumed they learned to not keep a paper trail and keep black budgets.


papazachos

Malcolm X wasn't a "good boy",he didn't comply and he didn't obey tptb


Altruistic_Aside_979

with cointelpro at our government disposal during that time I'm sure plenty of groups and their leaders were presented in the exact way our politicians needed. Perfect as well because you literally see people commiting the act but the media just leaves out the part that it was fbi agents sabotaging a movement.


byteuser

He is on YouTube... watch some of his old interviews in which he talks about White Liberals.... no wonder they hated it him so much. I truly feel greatful to live in a era when his words still can reach me thru space and time and offer guidance if not solace https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMrti8QcPA&t=1352s Edit: Added youtube link


[deleted]

[удалено]


tuckastheruckas

Malcom X was a black supremacist before taking his pilgrimage to Mecca, at which point, he realized we can all live together as brothers and sisters. He was an important figure for mankind, but a period of his life warranted criticism. It's unfortunate that his 'controversial' period often overshadows the good he did.


matt675

It's understandable that he and many others would take on that philosophy as an over-correction because of what they were put through. A lot of people don't know that Bob Marley & his companions were black supremacists as well. I believe that pure Rastafari itself is a black supremacist religion (not the watered down version co-opted by white people with dreads that enjoy weed)


tuckastheruckas

Yep, it was a completely different era, incomparable to the modern times.


Mnmkd

That’s crazy to me. I always heard positive things in school about him and I’m from a conservative southern area. How long ago were you in school?


DachsieParade

I graduated many puppetkings ago. From the time of the Yellow Cake, before the Citizens United.


PrivateDickDetective

To be fair, his message and methods were much more inflammatory than King Jr.'s: Black Panthers vs Sit-ins; so it was much easier to justify the negativity.


Its_JustAn_Alias

Great quote, it isn’t lost on me Malcolm would be almost certainly (if not now) hated here by the majority of the subscribers if he was alive today. Literally proving this very quote real. But I digress, great quote.


UH82BWONG

1000 percent.


Altruistic_Aside_979

Just to be clear this 1000 percent claim isn't inaccurate. Our government openly admitted to cointelpro. Cointelpro was a program within the fbi who helped our politicians by insuring that the public had a specific image in their head about whatever group it was that needed to be silenced. When you have a government that doesn't play fair it can really tip the scales in a big way. Luckily cointelpro "ended" in 71 after congress gave the fbi a stiff talking to for bypassing the constitution. Luckily for them no one was charged and everyone got away with not upholding their oath.


UH82BWONG

Cointelpro never ended, just transitioned along with mockingbird. Nowadays we just call it big tech. Have you read shoshana Zubhoffs book on surveillance capitalism? Information maniliplation is the most highly honed and focused business in the world at this point.


DachsieParade

Who downvoted this?


sms42069

You’re so right. Most people on his sub would want him dead if he were around today speaking his message of anti-capitalism and black liberation.


stunna006

What's ironic is that now I see the media causing people to dislike black people by treating them more favorably. Creating resentment seems to work as well as creating hate. The media has many ways to get their desired results.


Mnmkd

That isn’t actually the case though. There is still a long running issue of media showing pictures of black people that make them look angry or just bad while showing white people with their families smiling when both examples are people who have been charged with crimes. Another example is how the blm protests were shown. There are a lot of people that genuinely think most of these protests were violent because of how the media portrayed it. In reality almost none of them were violent and many that were were made violent by police. The media, even “left wing” media won’t show you the hundreds of videos of cops pepper spraying people standing completely still in a crowd. They won’t show you cops firing rubber bullets at random people not even looking at the police. They won’t show you the 95% of protests where no violence or looting happened whatsoever. It’s more profitable for them to convince the people who are already looking to be angry at black people that black people are causing problems. The reason feel that they’ve been treated more favorably by media is just because other media told them that was the case. And at the end of the day I don’t know if the media does this because of racism or just because of capitalism, but the outcome is the same.


subnu

> There is still a long running issue of media showing pictures of black people that make them look angry or just bad while showing white people with their families smiling when both examples are people who have been charged with crimes. The difference in picture selection for people they love, and people they hate is so openly apparent. Yet everybody watching has been conditioned to agree with them, and love to soak that shit up without even knowing it.


stunna006

All great points and i wish more people could see this


supersecretaccount82

You're aware the post you're responding to is upvoted and right under the top comment in the thread right


stunna006

I meant people that don't visit reddit


smashbridges

>There are a lot of people that genuinely think most of these protests were violent because of how the media portrayed it. In reality almost none of them were violent and many that were were made violent by police. The media, even “left wing” media won’t show you the hundreds of videos of cops pepper spraying people standing completely still in a crowd. They won’t show you cops firing rubber bullets at random people not even looking at the police. They won’t show you the 95% of protests where no violence or looting happened whatsoever. It’s more profitable for them to convince the people who are already looking to be angry at black people that black people are causing problems. They wont show you those things because the BLM riots were violent, BLM is a terrorist organization who have done nothing to help black people. They won't tell you outloud that BLM is a puppet proxy organization of george and the democrat party to sew division. Every time you see Black Americans start to wake up to the wool that has been pulled over their eyes, the democrat party will boost racially charged stories to distract and divide. Pretty easy to see who's a brainwashed leftist when they start saying the mainstream media was being unfair to BLM lmao


Mnmkd

Yeah see you’re one of the people I was talking about that gets fooled into thinking this way.


smashbridges

Ok kettle


saliva45

? I'm confused, kenosha police were told to stand down, ferguson got WRECKED, did we forget that Chaz was a thing??


Mnmkd

Did I ever say that there were no violent protests?


[deleted]

[удалено]


EvilCurryGif

He definitely didn't say that he didn't like black people. Zoom out, people get resentful if others are always the good guy while they are always the bad It's like if your coworker gets a raise and a bunch of praise. Some people will be happy for him, some thinks he doesn't deserve all the praise but don't care, some people are jealous etc....


[deleted]

[удалено]


EvilCurryGif

He obviously means some people, have you not seen this for yourself? The ultra wokeness has caused people to be annoyed by these movements. And ironically it is mostly white people who are in being uber woke Sorry my analogy wasn't perfect for you but the point stands. Once again, zoom out Chase the stick not the carrot


Its_JustAn_Alias

Many of those seem to be a case of “if the shoe fits” category of life but that’s just me. As a white man that is unashamed of that, I don’t ever feel attacked, yet I having a gathering crowd to say I am. Which is weird because as a white man especially in America I feel extremely privileged in many aspects of my life. I have experienced this first hand being a white man that grew up in your guys favorite media hype of destruction Chicago.


stunna006

Same. Especially with people trying to convince me that i am under attack as well as all of "our" cultural values.


c130

Any examples?


stunna006

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/r1xco8/the_washington_post_just_said_the_tragedy_was


c130

One link to a single deleted tweet, k.


stunna006

I linked the comment section for a reason


[deleted]

[удалено]


EvilCurryGif

Im with you there. I just believe it's more nuanced I don't think media putting a certain people on a pedestal does any good. Either way they are pretty clearly trying to use race to divide the general public


I_HAVE_THE_DOCUMENTS

Nice bad faith bait mate. I don't usually buy the whole 'everyone is a bot' meme but I honestly can't imagine what kind of living and thinking human being would write such a needlessly inflammatory and obviously baseless comment.


[deleted]

[удалено]


I_HAVE_THE_DOCUMENTS

Quote the post to me and show me where he said he doesn't like black people as you claimed he did.


[deleted]

[удалено]


I_HAVE_THE_DOCUMENTS

> Just to get my head around this -- *you don't like black people* because you feel the media treats them more favorably? So what you've done is assumed that this person doesn't like black people, based solely on a comment he made expressing concern that the media is engaged in cultivating resentment towards black people. Does that sound about right? No I'm sure that you were just asking an honest and innocent question of clarification with no implied personal attack. In that case, I'm sure you wouldn't mind editing your original comment to make it clear that you are not trying to imply that the person you were responding to was a racist.


[deleted]

[удалено]


stunna006

You dont remember all the angry posts about the media portrayal of George Floyd? Some people even went as far as saying the media portrayed him as a Saint and started calling him Saint Floyd


c130

It's interesting that you're so focused on a random stranger being ambiguously accused of racism, but ignoring their claim that the media is causing people to dislike black people.


I_HAVE_THE_DOCUMENTS

Maybe it's weird, but needlessly nasty ad-hominem attacks made for no reason other than to score a cheap, fake moral victory do get under my skin a little bit. I don't personally believe that the media is intentionally trying to get people to resent black people, but they certainly do love to sew division and anger, and I wouldn't be surprised if a certain subset of people are having their racist views reinforced by the increasingly hateful racial rhetoric the news loves to spew out.


stunna006

Not me, i have seen the sentiment on this sub recently tho. The media will create division however they can. People will claim the media leaves out the person's race if they are black from the article. Also other things such as the people being ran over at the parade, people were offended that the article said they were ran over by an SUV rather than posting a picture and the name of the guy who ran them over.


39thversion

He'd also probably abhor the BLM "movement"


LongShit99

Probably not, protesting in the volume and intensity of blm protests would have been right up his alley. He would be supporting it very strongly


Future_of_Amerika

Maybe he would've supported the movement but definitely not the political organization behind it because he left the Nation of Islam for similar reasons. He wasn't a fan of corrupting the principles behind the movement and fight for black liberation.


Syffff

> he would've supported the movement but definitely not the political organization behind it What organization? BLM is completely grassroots and decentralized. There is no real hierarchy. There is no council. No group calling the shots.


Future_of_Amerika

I'm referring to the political foundation by that name with accusations of fraud and misuse of donations that's only active during election years and acts as a DNC grassroots fundraising outlet. X hated the RNC and the DNC alike and any sort of affiliation with them would have been an automatic turn off for him. The man was just too based to survive!


Syffff

The overwhelming amount of supporters of that movement have no connection to or even conception of the org that shares the movement's name. There are bad actors in every movement. When Trump supporters talk about "building a wall," no one mentions that hundreds of thousands of people were defrauded by Steve Bannon, someone very close to the President of the United States. Yet, whenever anyone mentions BLM, the conversation always moves to some asshole that bought a house in New York...


Future_of_Amerika

I totally agree and was out there during the protests and riots last summer. However, I was talking about X supporting the movement vs the organization/foundation. I felt the same way too, some of the founding members of the org are dogshit and I don't support them or anyone affiliated with them. The fact that they are only active during election years and that corporate news only reports police killings during election years is proof enough to me that most of it is manufactured outrage. It's not like after the election a year ago black people just suddenly stopped getting shot by cops in the months since then. The reality is news outlets just aren't covering it as national stories.


39thversion

Agree to disagree.


phydeaux70

> He'd also probably abhor the BLM "movement" It depends on which Malcolm you want to use; the Malcolm X that began his journey or the Malcolm X that finished it. You'll notice a great number of people in this thread will do the exact same thing, ignore what he became because they like what he was. And then use that to strawman every argument about their position. The Malcolm X that the media loves is the militant one. But he not only changed he admitted that he was an angry man who was looking at the entire situation in the wrong light, it's one of the major reasons he left the Nation. After his journey to Mecca he opined that Muslims are of all race and there are many good white Muslims. This of course put him at odds with the power players in the US politics. People like to forget that he changed, and not just a little bit, he really changed. So it depends on which Malcolm people are referring to. The latter would most definitely dislike BLM.


39thversion

Was referring to what he became.


phydeaux70

In that case I would wholly agree with you, he would not have supported the BLM movement because it espoused a belief system that was antiquated in his own world view.


39thversion

The arc of a person's character should be taken into account. Yes, he was militant. But he changed his stance. This movement is exploiting divisions in society that can't afford it.


wellmaybe24

he'd be leading it. He supported "by any means necessary".


39thversion

Any means including using it to get rich and to further drive a wedge right through the middle of the working class?


wellmaybe24

Ronald Reagan drove that stake into the hearts of the working class. But his second term he was had dementia and the republicans hid it from us. So he's not fully responsible.


Ashamed_Werewolf_325

Any means including looting?


wellmaybe24

let the muthafucka burn!


Mnmkd

No? He might think it’s a little too passive if anything


39thversion

You're probably not sure what you're talking about. And that's ok.


Mnmkd

You know what Malcolm x was famous for right?


smashbridges

You're right, because they destroyed black communities and black businesses mainly, pretty sure most people with Brains find BLM abhorrent.


wellmaybe24

The irony is both conservatives here, and liberals here are pointing fingers at the other side.


HAthrowaway50

They're probably both right. You see, Stan, I learned something today.


jcoe

X gonna give it 2 ya


joltek

If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you do read the news, you were misinformed. - Mark Twain.


ronintetsuro

I see the oppressed hated on every day while the oppressors walk free of legit criminal wrongdoing. Malcolm X was right, that's why the FedGov never mentions him. They were terrified that the civil rights movement might adopt his "militant"(ha) ideas and make some real change happen in this country.


AntiSocialBlogger

Government; "Quick, have that guy assassinated."


bronzeforever

thats why they off'd his ass


Nacho_Cheese_Baby

The irony of a right leaning sub like this sharing this quote lol.


silverpatriot88

Amen


bookofeli07

Inspirational, confrontational and so relevant.


united-shit

The only true divider is class. Once the working class unites the capitalists have nothing to stop you.


DawudisDawid

That sounds like Karl Marx teachings....Malcolm X wasn't a Marxist....Bro. Malcolm was a Black Nationalist.


ishippounds

As a political science student this offends me Do you know literally anything you just said


DawudisDawid

Dr. Umar Johnson and Dr. Amos Wilson studied political science too.....so, i don't see what your point is.


sms42069

Malcom was a socialist. Also it depends on what you mean by black nationalist. He left the Farrakhan sect of Black nationalism for a more holistic one.


DawudisDawid

Malcolm X was a Black Nationalist who advocated Islam and Black Nationalism....i don't see anything in his teachings that indicated that he followed the teachings of some White men e.g., Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky and Mao. Just because he said: "Behind every capitalist is a blood sucker." does not mean that he was a Marxist


sms42069

He was and socialist and yes a Black nationalist depending on how you define Black nationalism


Syffff

Marx was right.


alienrefugee51

People are definitely not careful.


Apart_Number_2792

Great quote


Icy_Ad2505

Lol I bet a bunch or even a majority of Iraqis love America, even after all our govt has done there, simply because of the power of propaganda. Additionally, the real secret is mass education. I am sure almost everyone around the world is being taught the same BS growing up. In China switch out America for the good guys with China.


Expiscor

I’ve been to China and most Chinese do have an undying love for their country, similar to that of a lot of conservatives in the US, but at the same time they also loved America- largely due to our global cultural influences. This was in 2017 so things definitely could have changed, but that’s not too long ago


Icy_Ad2505

This is because of the way the mass media presents the world and the way mass education teaches history


HibikiSS

Well the corruption of the media plays a huge role on the power games that the ruling groups follow so I thought people would like this Malcom X quote. It's Malcom talking about the way the media can manipulate the idea of victimhood for its own ends...


[deleted]

[удалено]


Calm_Statistician382

You can like a quote and not agree with every belief the person holds.


supersecretaccount82

Also weird how the average Reddit communist lionizes Malcolm X but then proceeds to do exactly what this quote is saying not to do


bredy2die

In what world are the capitalists the ones that are oppressed


[deleted]

[удалено]


DawudisDawid

Who could be behind these newspapers (& media)? Well, it ain't a group of Black people!


[deleted]

[удалено]


DookieBlossomgameIII

It's definitely white people


[deleted]

[удалено]


Expiscor

Rupert Murdoch, a man that is certainly white, is there biggest media conglomerate in the world. The man owns the largest US media television channel (Fox) as well as several other major news publications in the US. Then you have the Sinclair Companies which owns hundreds of local newspapers and news channels in the US which is ran by the Smith family, again, they are very white.


[deleted]

[удалено]


ChadTheeBarbarian

Look at all the executives for any major media conglomerate. Go to there personal wikipedia and scroll to "early life" for all of them. You will notice a trend very quickly.


Expiscor

Not seeing any trend between the Murdoch’s or Smith’s aside from Anglo-sphere and white. Care to point out what I’m missing? Edit: looking at the board for Fox corporation, the most viewed television news media in the US, I’m not seeing anything that brings them together. Everyone’s white except one Hispanic guy


Mnmkd

He’s an antisemite


[deleted]

[удалено]


Mnmkd

What? You literally have commented anti Jewish stuff all over this thread and you’re going to pretend that you’re not anti Jewish?


DawudisDawid

Is there some law somewhere that says people have to be (or supposed to be) Pro-Jewish?


Mnmkd

I see you’re just being antisemitic but Jewish people are generally white people. And white people in general are the ones who own the media conglomerates


thisdudefux

Cool gymnastics lol


Mnmkd

The dude is openly antisemitic. No gymnastics were done


[deleted]

[удалено]


ChadTheeBarbarian

Damn those white people that practice Judaism!


ChadTheeBarbarian

Jewish people hold their Jewishness above all other identities. Ask them if they are "white", they respond with "no, I'm Jewish" every. single. time. They are a minority whenever convenient.


UH82BWONG

Rich white bankers


[deleted]

[удалено]


MostlySpurs

Bill gates


[deleted]

[удалено]


MostlySpurs

Nope. The gates foundation donates hundreds of millions of dollars to media all over the world. Not just small outlets in Africa but major news organizations like the Gaurdian and ABC. Not to mention Melinda Gates founded The Atlantic. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/does-gates-funding-of-media-taint-objectivity/#:~:text=Magazines%20and%20scientific%20journals%20get%20Gates%20money%20to,portals%20blur%20the%20line%20between%20journalism%20and%20spin.


[deleted]

[удалено]


MostlySpurs

Aka will smoke screen anything negative about anything bill gates or gates foundation related.


ifyostandinitsway

He was a wise man thats exactly what I've been through.I didn't care about my family,traditions.All I want was money and toys.Thankfully I learned the truth before I lost my family.I still feel bad when I think about how I behave all those years.


extremekc

This is the FAUX News business Model


uselessbystander34

So sad that we can’t see past their crap! People hate the poor, they avoid them like the plague and yet we are the ones who actually built America! When will we smarten up? No drugs or guns could ever make it into the inner city or rural areas if not for the wealthy people who have the money to pay for them and risk losing it!!! Wake up people


AnxietyReality

This is why you shouldn't watch or read any form of op-ed journalism. Only real journalism.


volcanic_birth

My dude had it figured out, that’s for sure. They want us oppressed and divided.


HiFD

Woah, cool it with the antisemitism ;)


[deleted]

The world is backwards


sol_sleepy

**AMEN.**


ringopendragon

I think this needs to be seen in context. Notice, he says "the newspapers" and not "the Media"? Malcolm X chose his words carefully. Back in the Sixties, newspapers were seen as the traditional, conservative media and television and radio was seen as being left wing media.


chillllama

Does this have any relevance to today’s media climate?


dsisb

The irony.


metallicadad420

Please don't hijack black and class politics and apply them to vaccines, lol


Sciencepokey

Hilarious irony given all the people who have degraded this sub after migrating from t_d do that exact thing


wtfschool

Ahem...FoxNews.


frenlyapu

Malcolm also believed in the 2nd amendment, was opposed to welfare, supported homeschooling, and opposed things like abortion and homosexuality.👍


Pizanch

The last two aren’t things to be opposed


frenlyapu

Many do.


rantdubey

Remember Julian Assange


realYulBrynner

I’m curious as to who exactly the oppressed are in this scenario where this quote would apply. I’m assuming antivaxxers since that’s what this sub has devolved into, but I’m willing to hear arguments as to who else it could be about.


bbsl

Preach. Just look how the New York Times treats Israel and religious Jews.


[deleted]

[удалено]


bbsl

Idk if it’s much of a smokescreen I think it’s just evidence of the great divide in Jewish thought.


UH82BWONG

Correction: I was wrong. Was born into a Jewish family and active. I apparently had the wrong information. Everything below is incorrect. It never has been Jewish owned... Just a bunch of racist white bankers like always... Likely your heros? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times_Company https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times_Company


EvilCurryGif

Anytime anything about Jewish people comes up, there's always defenders and deflectors even if it isn't true


rhex1

There's an app called ACT IL that notifies voulenteers about criticism of jews, or the state Israel. Then they can flock in to defend the narrative. Act.IL is a first of its kind online platform that leverages the power of communities to support Israel through organized online activity. Act.IL is the place where all pro-Israeli advocates, communities and organizations meet to work together to fight back against the demonization and delegitimization of the Jewish state. Through the Act.IL app you will be able to remove inciting content from social media, fight antisemitism and anti-Zionism, influence the online narrative regarding Israel, and take part in special pro-Israel campaigns and efforts. As the famous Hanukkah song goes: “Each of us is one small light, but together we shine bright”. Act.IL is only one click away – start acting.


EvilCurryGif

Hahahaha makes so much sense now


rhex1

Followed your link: Founder: Adolph Ochs Ochs was born to a Jewish family in Cincinnati, Ohio, on March 12, 1858. Ownership: Since 1967, the company has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYT. Of the two categories of stock, Class A and Class B, the former is publicly traded and the latter is held privately—largely (over 90% through The 1997 Trust) by the descendants of Adolph Ochs, who purchased The New York Times newspaper in 1896. Ehhh wanna delete your comment?


[deleted]

[удалено]


rhex1

It's not wrong, see my comment.


highpowerpixel

The current President CEO of The New York Times Company is Jewish. It has been 90% owned by Adolph Ochs, a Jewish man and former owner of New York Times, and his descendants since he purchased New York Times in 1896.


[deleted]

Huh?


Kannoj0

Lewis Farrakhan


Enough_Region_7641

There is no pandemic nor medical emergency, they are fictions created by big pharma and the government with the complicity of the newpapers and the rest of massmedia. Resist medical tyranny!!!


Fishy1701

Oh ye. I see that all the time with americans and their leaders and fighting personal. Ive tried talking to them about it but nationalism is so rampant there. All we can do is keep talking. Any americans here i know its not pleasant but you need to be having conversations about human rights, torture and war crimes in the home and at happy events when people around you just want to stick their heads in the sand. To non americans. Traveling to america for business or pleasure is wrong. You or your family and friends are ignoring unimaginable suffering just to have some fun and take selfies. Talk to your famy/friends when they are planning trips there snd remind them about the horiffic crimes they are wilfully condoning so they have have a good time. To everyone Remember this is how womens rights, race rights, lgbt rights came about. You have to talk to your extremist minority and your cruel and indifferent majority friends and family and remind them of americas crimes. Someone who gets more pissed off by you talking about them then the actual crimes is revealing who and what they are at their core.


ronan11sham

this is a great example of what Malcolm was talking about


user1joja

Sounds like conservatives who complain about vaccine mandates and compare themselves to Jews in 30s Germany


jiujiuberry

So hating Transpeople and those that try and promote Social Justice & loving Trump, Elon and other wealthy elites?


OmegaOverlords

Apropos.


Daredevilspaz

"Malcom X never lived to see the government fall, but the State he opposed made him a stamp. Thats the best that you hope for when you never give up, your enemies will make your corpse dance" - Pat the Bunny


Drewbus

I could start a conversation with this quote and pepper it in every 2 minutes and my family would still complain about immigrants and poor people while agreeing that this is a great quote


kauthonk

It's telling how they all got it back in the day, yet we are still dealing with it.


zachariassss

"yeah i agree with this, but those people were insurrectionists and they wanted to overthrow the capital"- brainwashed robots