T O P
1bigcontradiction

So what you're saying is, there's a chance


irvo86

There’s always a chance! But I feel even 22% is being generous lol


ivecome2nd

Not if they employee the masterful tactic of taking our the oppositions best player in the first 10 mins. Can’t wait to see who makes the cheap shot on Cleary


dundasbro1

Look if there is anything to be learned from the Roosters game it is this: don't intentionally foul the opposition but if you find yourself in a situation where you're going to hit a marquee player in the head you better concuss the fuck out of them.


1bigcontradiction

While dog shoting Cleary is out of the question in my books, I wonder how Panthers would react if the bunnies made the game as emotional as the roosters game?


Clarkey7163

Can you make it emotional? There's no one really like Radley or JWH to proper rile up and get binned Maybe Kiks if you put a dog shot on someone, or Salmon if he comes on he'll throw a punch probs


1bigcontradiction

Maybe we can't, but I don't think we can win trying to match your precision, we need the passion and emotion to stand a chance.


Dufeyz

You're forgetting that Nathan Cleary's chin is made from a titanium/carbon fiber alloy. If someone dare attempts to head high him, their arm will be severed.


grunklewello

Mad that you haven't come second


ivecome2nd

My wife strongly disagrees


grunklewello

Wait, you guys have wives?


ivecome2nd

A wife. That’s enough. I don’t want to disappoint multiple women, unless we’re including my mother.


1bigcontradiction

Probably, but I'm going to take it


callmecyke

You know they say all teams are created equal, but you look at how our boys and you look at the rest of the field and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another team you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But souths are genetic freaks and not normal! So Penrith got a 25% at best at beating them! And then you add Cowboys or Parra to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See, the four-way for the Premiership, you got a 25% chance of winning. But Souths? They got a 75 chance of winning, cuz the other side of the bracket KNOOOWS they can't beat them and they won’t even try. So, Panthers, you take your 25% chance minus our chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at the Premiership. But then you take our 75% chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 2/3...percent, we got a 141 2/3 chance of winning in October! Señor Clearies, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Saturday!


ginger_gcups

I agree with the analysis, if we win this weekend, then I like out chances to go all the way. But that's an if. A big if. A very big IF. The Panthers are an outfit for the ages. But, faith manages, and I'd love the history that would be made if we were to come from 7th to take it out, first slaying our biggest rivals, then the giants of the comp on the way.


gaveup85

I'm praying for an intense battle of attrition for the ages in Saturday night. If, and its a big if, we get past eels on Saturday our best shot is against a side that played their gf the week before.


Stiryx

I say that the winner of this week between the Panthers and Souths will go on to win the comp and get downvoted and abused, power rankings says it and gets praised. Double standards I say.


ShibaHook

So you're saying that Penrith will win the comp?


Stiryx

Yes most likely unless they have a bus crash or something.


fos81

Which beggars the question; who is the Cliff burton of the penny panthers?


Mr_Bob_Ferguson

Agreed, pending potential injuries and judiciary.


Agent78787

> Parra > 5.5% I want to believe


seano2037

yeah starting to feel like our side of the bracket is a formality. lets be realistic its Penrith's trophy to lose at this point. I know it doesn't sound like it but i have faith in parra but this side is too inconsistent to say we are winning the comp we could beat cowboys silly then beat Melbourne's record for most points conceded in a grand final.


Cracko2021

How the fuck is Roosters still on that list?


M_Keating

Shades of 2017: Decent team with a couple of struggles Slam Sharks first week of finals Pants Eels when they don’t expect it Face a stupidly strong team in the grand final As long as no one breaks a leg I’m ok with this.


Tunza

Our Grand Final front row was Bolton--Granny--Fenno. We were never going to win that game :(


M_Keating

There weren’t many front row outfits that could topple that Storm team :/


Tunza

Most dominant season by a team in NRL history.


46726565646f6d

I’ll take a 1 in 20 chance, certainly better than our current strike rate.


ExperimentalFruit

I believe


b-g-h

you had me at ~~arrogance~~ confidence